Digital Occlusal Analysis
T-Scan® is dentistry’s only clinically recognized and research validated digital occlusion analysis system.
With Scottsdale T-Scan, you are able to see where you couldn’t before using traditional occlusal indicator methods. Our state-of-the-art, digital software helps clinicians to identify premature contacts, high forces, and interrelationship of occlusal surfaces.
Whether eliminating destructive forces on a new restoration, or performing an occlusal analysis and adjustment procedure, T-Scan helps you balance your patients’ occlusions with precision and accuracy.
- Educate patients on their occlusion
- Gain commitment to treatment
- Precise occlusal data; stop chasing the bite
- Locate premature contacts
- Preserve dental artistry by eliminating destructive forces
- Minimize adjustments and repeat visits
- Monitor changes in the occlusion over time