The Sleep APNEA & Dental Treatment Center of Scottsdale
On behalf of myself and the entire team, we welcome you to The Sleep Apnea & Dental Treatment Center of Scottsdale. We hope you will find the atmosphere here friendly, our accommodations comfortable, and our personalized dedicated services exceptional.
The Sleep Apnea & Dental Treatment Center of Scottsdale is committed to the pursuit of excellence in dental sleep medicine and also, general dentistry treatments. Our services are dedicated to ensuring patient health with professionalism.
Our desire is to provide you with dental care that can enhance the quality of your life; we are pleased to offer you complete dental care in one convenient location.
A variety of restorative and preventive dental services – each designed to extend the life of your teeth and total dental health; contributing to your physical comfort, outer appearance, and your inner confidence.
Meet Dr. Lawson
After receiving his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Southern California in 1978, Dr. Lawson has been practicing dentistry in Arizona for 33 years. Over the last 16 years, Dr. Lawson has completed extensive training to receive certification as a Diplomat of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. He has successfully treated Snoring and Sleep Apnea patients with Oral Appliances for 16 years and works with Mayo Hospital Sleep Center, as well as other Sleep Centers. Dr. Lawson is dedicated to practicing dentistry with the highest standards and is committed to the continual pursuit of excellence in Dental Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Lawson is a member of:
- CREDENTIALED DIPLOMATE – American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Central Arizona Dental Society
Dr. Lawson’s Curriculum Vitae:
- CREDENTIALED DIPLOMATE of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Member of American Dental Association (32 years)
- Member of Arizona Dental Association (32 years)
- Member of Central Arizona Dental Society (32 years)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (Past Member)
- American Academy of Sports Dentistry (Past Member)
- Academy of Professional Teams Sports Dentistry (Past Member)
- Former Team Dentist for the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Coyotes, Arizona State University Football/Basketball/Wrestling teams, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Seattle Mariners, Oakland Athletics
- Assistant Director of the Dental Clinics for the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles
- Assistant Director of the 3-year Smokeless Tobacco Research Project conducted for the Professional Baseball Cactus League Spring Training (1988-1990) Studied effects of Smokeless Tobacco on oral tissues on Professional baseball players sponsored by the University of California/San Francisco Dental School
- Fiesta Bowl Committee (Life Member)
- Phoenix 100 Rotary Club (Past Member)
- Scottsdale Foundation for the Handicapped (Past Member)
- 1970-1974 ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY Tempe, Arizona B.S. Zoology-Graduated with High Distinction
- 1974-1978 UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SCHOOL of DENTISTRY–Los Angeles, California Doctorate of Dental Science (D.D.S.) Special Distinction for Head/Neck Cancer Fellowship Program