ENHANCE YOUR SMILE
Procedures in dentistry today aren’t only restricted to the functional restoration of the teeth; there is now a whole subdivision of field known as Cosmetic Dentistry dedicated entirely to enhancing the smile and dental aesthetics. At Lachot Smiles, we specialize in giving our patients the best smile makeovers in the city. It is our aim to help our patients smile better, brighter and wider than ever before with 100% confidence!
Our most sought-after cosmetic dental procedures include:
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain Veneering is one of the most popular of all cosmetic dental treatments today, especially with celebrities and individuals associated with media or public relations. Veneers are fine, custom fabricated porcelain shells that effectively conceal a large number of dental imperfections and anomalies such as shape and size discrepancies, gaps between teeth, permanent stains, congenital dental conditions such as Amelogenesis and Dentinogenesis Imperfecta, teeth damaged by decay or wear, and general discoloration etc. Once the teeth have been slightly trimmed, an impression is taken and Porcelain Veneers are then fabricated according to the shape, shade and dimensions of the teeth. These white shells are then bonded on to the teeth using strong luting cements, and thus give a magnificent new smile makeover to patients.
- Cosmetic Orthodontic Treatment or Clear Braces: A conventional orthodontic treatment can take up to 2 years at times depending upon the case. It comprises of a system of metal brackets bonded on to the teeth with a metal wire running through them to fix issues related to improper bite and mal-alignment of the teeth. This treatment however, isn’t favored by patients looking for quick results without compromising their smile in the process. This is why we at Lachot Smiles offer our patients the incredible Six Month Smiles and Invisalign systems with which the same results can be achieved in less than half the duration, and without using conventional metallic components. Get in touch with our team today to learn all about how you can fix your mal-alignment issues without having to wear metallic braces!
- Cosmetic Bonding: Cosmetic Bonding is one of the easiest, most efficient ways of repairing minor cracks, chipped edges, small fractures, signs of wear and even diastemas (gaps between teeth) without surgical intervention. Direct Bonding refers to the procedure whereby a tooth-colored filling material (Composite) is used to reshape and restore an aesthetically compromised tooth. The procedure is painless, non-invasive and relatively economical compared to other cosmetic restoration options.
- Gingival Reshaping: Gingival Reshaping is referred to as the Gum Lift procedure commonly. It refers to the correction of the gingival line in patients who complain of a ‘gummy smile’. The gum line is reshaped and excess tissue is removed using state of the art laser equipment for ideal results.
- Opal Go: Opalescence Go is a team and patient favorite! The most inexpensive option and the easiest to use, its not hard to see why patients love Opal-Go. Opal-Go is a disposable single use pre-filled tray used to whiten your teeth. The trays come in a pack of 3 or 10 depending on the results you are looking for. Our patients report almost no sensitivity and love the idea of a single use, disposable system that is fairly inexpensive. With no impressions or appointment time required, Try your Opal-Go today!
- Custom Bleaching Trays: Custom bleaching trays are deal for our patients looking for a long term whitening system. First upper and lower impressions are taken and then our amazing team creates your very own custom trays. The trays are clear and fit only your teeth, many patients where the trays over night for optimal results and love the outcome. We are happy to get you started with your very own set of bleaching trays today!
- Glo-Whitening System: Glo-Whitening is ideal for patients who want immediate results. The latest advancement in technology this device resembles an ipod, patients love a high strength whitening system they can take home to maintain their results. The Glo-Whitening device offers multiple repeated uses and with the purchase of different mouth pieces, anyone can use your Glo-Whitening system. Most patients report almost no sensitivity with Glo, making it ideal for anyone with sensitive teeth. Utilizing heat and light to activate the whitening gel the Glo-whitening system is able to remove those deep stains. In just 32 minutes you are on your way to a whiter smile. Schedule your appointment to get started with Glo today!
It is our promise that you’ll always find the right cosmetic treatment to address your issues, only at Lachot Smiles! Call us today to book appointments, or to learn about our complete range of cosmetic dental procedures.